Black Desert Gamez Ping

Hello, last time i used mudfish to play BlackDesert Gamez, i could get some improvement on my ping, but recently when i started to play again and decide to use mudfish, my ping doesn’t improved at all, i can still feel the latency.

After that i decide to test SCORE on mudfish and compare it with my windows commandprompt ping command, and the result is not really different

1. This is the capture on mudfish score vs ping on cmd

I played on NA Server, my ping and mudfish score doesn’t have noticeable difference, which probably why i still feel the latency.

2. curious about the result, i decided to test mudfish on EU server and once again compare mudfish score and my cmd ping, and this is the result :

and surprisingly, it has 80ms difference, from 260ms to 180ish, which is an actual improvement over the one on NA Server.

is this happened because of their NA server is actually bad or something? or could you guys help me with this issue so i can get better latency. the last time i used mudfish i have an actual improvement that’s why i decide to use it again, it would be great if you guys could help me. Thanks.

For NA server case, I don’t think there’s perfect answer for this question because it’s very vary depending on which ISP you’re using or how is the international cable condition good. :slight_smile: Please check FAQ - Nodes document first and test with various combinations.