Cabal Online PH - Dead Mudfish Nodes

I cannot access the game since 4am until now 2:30pm still appear Dead Mudfish Nodes
i hope to fix this issue fast, i know im not the only 1 having this problem as in all Cabal Online Nodes user please fix as soon as possible thank you so much

1 Like

even the new cloudsigma5 is not working

He just changed all nodes, he probably needs to do it again.

cloudsigma 3 is still missing, only that nodes can connect online games in the ph even my cabal online

i hope they look and fix the issue

1 Like

same problem here since last night dec 30

1 Like

same problem kabayan! is there any reply about our concern? i cant connect since december 30 2021!

Its new years, likely will take time for nodes to have a new ip. Weongyo would do it as soon as possible i believe.

2 Likes

still no responce to our concern? any alternative vpn? share please!

I think any VPN cannot access Cabal Online PH server, ayon sa source nag restrict/block na ni playpark mga VPN saktong end of the year, sana maka access parin tayo sooner.

mga lodi ok na cabal online ph nka pasok nako cloudsigma 2 gamit try nyo na legit

Thank you very much for faster response, i can now use cabal online ph (via cloudsigma 2)

Communication was paralyzed due to devastation by the Philippine typhoon.

@here Not sure that this is still an issue. Please check my latest answer at Cabal Online PH unable to connect - #6 by weongyo link and let me know if it’s still not solved.

WHY ALSO IN CROSSFIRE PH TOO MUCH HIGH PING AND ALL NODES DEAD?

@shanebanez3 How did you identify that all mudfish PH nodes are dead?

theres is a error at the rightside then sir why its too much ping before only 170-180 now 220-270 can you help me this issue pls i really want the old ping do i have another option or any privte nodes or vip nodes pls help me

Which errors did you see? If possible, please show me the screenshot. And please try to test your network status from your desktop to 52.231.204.141 (the public IP of KR Asia (S. Korea - Azure 15) mudfish node) using How to use WinMTR link. I think you need to do two tests; one without mudfish and another with mudfish connected.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.