Data traffic lost without using it

Hello,
I had to spend two times 2.99 USD in around 15 days just playing Lost Ark, at first i thought i did something wrong in my settings but then i was still using up to 6 GB per day just playing lost Ark after watching my settings carefully.
I thought that maybe i still did something wrong and changed the subscription to data plan because it was too expansive, then i monitored carefully and i saw that twitch was the cause even though i’m not using full vpn option.

Just in case, i watched this forum to see if someone had the same problem and then i saw the link about twitch, amazon etc but how could i know that ?
There should be a warning for that.
What about the loss of more than 1 month of data worth ?

That said, i would also like to say that i like your vpn service.

First sorry for this incovenience. Unfortunately I think your issue is related with Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents. However I’d reset your mudfish credits little bit.

Yep. It’s hard to know because most of traffics are happening at the background. So if you don’t want to happen this issue again, I think you can consider to change your data plan.

Thank you very much, yes it’s what i did i changed data plan.