Do your servers support udp pr

None of them work for me.

Was it failed to transmission?

I connected to the server, I can go into the game menu and the lobby without any problems, because the tcp protocol is used there, but as soon as I try to go directly to the game room with the udp protocol, loading does not work anymore.

I believe you can connect to ZA South Africa (Johannesburg - Samrand) - PBE as Public IP address:port 18081 with your account so here

169.239.128.66:18081 sanya220 your password

Yes, i did with this settings, but transferring only TCP traffic, not UDP.

I tried with another program and now looks like it works fine, but only with ZA South Africa (Johannesburg - Samrand) - PBE. What about other servers? Would it work for them too?

We’re preparing to deploy a newer version of server program to rest of all Mudfish servers so it’s under development.

Could you let us know which program did you use and what kind of transferring method at the past failure? Then It’ll good to inspect if you send us a packet dump.

docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-cloud-vpn/tech-support-packetdump-wireshark/

I’m using VpnSocks5Client. I will send a packet dump to your email support@loxch.com

When you get a chance, please test it again because now all mudfish nodes are updated with the latest server version.

Now it works fine. Thank you!

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.