League of legends euw, New Nods added but we are Getting worst and unstable ping

Hello,

I ve been using your service for a month.
i started with a stable 96ping in league of legends which is good but not great.
recently i have noticed new nods when i try to connect to the same game. Now the ping is worst as im getting 110 ping on a good day and what makes it even worst is that it is not stable, i keep getting lag spikes and a permanent increase of up to 30ping during the gaming session which render the game unplayable and the money invested in your services worthless.

i already sent an email with no response from your side, please help me understand as nothing from my side has change i am playing with the same internet same internet provider and same setup no updates have been made recently and i have a couple of friends who use your services and they all have my same issue. fix this.

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

If there’s missing game server IP in the mudfish game items, this issue could happen. :frowning: Then I need to check the game packets…

Please help me with my post :’( I still can’t use mudfish and I paid for 2 memberships

Yes i have tried full vpn mode with diffrent servers its not giving me any better ping

Not sure that this issue is caused by some changes of international internet connections between your country and EUW. Please try to test your network status from your desktop to 95.172.66.42 (LoL - Europe West) using How to use WinMTR link.

I think this result shows you where this latency issue is from.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.