League of Legends overseas login

I’m trying to use vpn on korean server of League of Legends but it detects my login from overseas despite me using mudfish. How do I fix this ?

This is email:

소환사님

본인 명의의 계정 중 일부에서 해외 접속이 발생하였습니다. 해외 접속 차단 기능을 사용하시는 중이라면 해당 계정은 계정 보호 상태로 접속이 일시 중지되며, 이후 공식 홈페이지에서 본인 확인 절차를 통해 계정 보호 상태를 해제하실 수 있습니다.

자세한 접속 내역 및 계정 상태를 확인하시려면 공식 홈페이지 [계정 보호]

라이엇 게임즈는 소환사님의 계정 보호에 최선의 노력을 기울이고 있습니다.

감사합니다.

(translated)

Summoner

Overseas access has occurred in some of the accounts in your name. If you are using the overseas access blocking function, the account will be suspended due to account protection, and you can remove the account protection status through the identity verification procedure on the official website.

To check detailed access history and account status, go to the official website [Account Protection]

Riot Games is committed to protecting Summoners’ accounts.

Thank you.

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

It is not the same with Full VPN mode, at the very least there is no email but with it I have very high ping… Should I test other servers or is it possible to set up without full vpn mode?

Does League of Legends VPN item work as full vpn in client and in the game or only changes my ip when I’m in the game ?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode but with high ping, I think you can try to test with other mudfish nodes.

However if it works with Full VPN mode but doesn’t work with the game item only, it means there’s something missed in the game item. :frowning: For this case we need some game packets to analyze.

As mentioned in Full VPN mode document, it redirects all traffics from your desktop to the mudfish node.

what am I supposed to send and where? what do you mean by game package? my game is also is on other disk does it matter ? usually I believe it is on disk C but I installed it on different.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Nop. It doesn’t matter.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.