Lost Ark NA West high ping and packet loss

I play Lost Ark in NA West and I live somewhere in Southeast Asia. Last week, I was able to use mudfish (item-based mode) just fine with Lost Ark Western Release.
However, for the last few days, I have been experiencing frequent ping spikes and occasional packet loss.
Until yesterday and today, I couldn’t even log-in to my server. What happened to the nodes that I have been connecting to, and what settings should I change?
Thank you in advance.

Please try to test your network status from your desktop to 52.41.253.8 (LOST ARK - US West (Oregon)) using How to use WinMTR link.I think you need to do two tests; one without mudfish and another with mudfish connected.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

Hello i am having the same issue with EU west Ireland server since last few days. I am getting frequent spikes in ping & occasional packet loss too.
The RTT thing also doesn’t work most of the time. I always get undefined error or not enough information error.

Umm… For this case, please check my above comment and test against 63.35.126.6 (LOST ARK - Europe (Ireland)) with WinMTR.

I am having this same issue. Using WinMTR and connecting from Ireland - US West (Oregon) I have 175 AVG. With Mudfish on, I have 152 AVG ping.

This is better but it is worse than what I had two days ago. If there is some way you can check my history, I’ve been playing the past week using only Mudfish and I’ve been around 120-130 AVG RTT. What could have caused the massive jump in ping?

@21Virgo Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item?

I think you can start with the basic node mode rather than the advanced / multi-path node mode. If it works fine, you can try to test with Multi Path Mode.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.