Mudfish with Fortnite malfunctions

Google’s North Virginia and South Carolina servers are the ones that have been working for me masterfully, but for weeks they started to act strange, having to disconnect when I was in the menu and activate it when I was in the game, it was not a big problem so I don’t worry. But now they have stopped working completely.

Northern Virginia Google:
ºConects well in mudfish, but both Fortnite and Epic Games Launcher itself do not connect well, the Fortnite stops working and Epic Games Launcher does too. For example, it does not allow searching for a game in Fortnite and sends an error; If you are in a game and you turn it on, it expels you. And in the worst case it ends up disconnecting you from the game and forcing you to restart. And can’t restart because Epic Games not work, so I need to close Mudfish.

South Carolina Google:
ºConects well in mudfish, but is not reflected in Fortnite.
Mudfish: 64 ping
Fortnite: 120 ping

(Yes, before Fortnite it also showed 64).

Unfortunately other servers apart from these do not seem to work for me so I am looking for help.

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled? If it works fine with Full VPN mode, I think we can fix this issue by updating the game item. But before updating it, we need to check it first.

Sorry for not answer at the time. few days later they started to work normally.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.