VPN ban from Lost Ark

Dear Admin,

I wonder if mudfish will be impaced by this new VPN restriction of LA? Currently I am playing from their supported region though.

Heroes of Arkesia,

We have put blockers in place to prevent users from connecting to Lost Ark through VPN services. This is one of the steps we are taking combat botters, as it will help prevent them from being able to circumvent some of the restrictions we have in place and make it more difficult for them to connect to the game.

While we understand that some legitimate players may use VPNs for other reasons, please note that using a VPN is against the Amazon Games Terms of Service .
You can find this in section 5.2 — “You may not use any technology or technique to obscure or disguise your location.“ While your account will not be banned if you used a VPN in the past, we may not allow future connections with these methods in order to prevent abuse.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience as we work to combat bots across the board.

I got denied on login (error 10010) so I think I can’t use Mudfish on EU Central.

Even though this isn’t Mudfish fault, I really hope they can circumvent this :grinning:

Getting error 10010 when logon to US West with Mudfish as well, hope Mudfish can have some workaround on this.

I hope they can launch an OCE server in the future… for now we just cope with 2xx ms I guess

Yeah it is a shame, PVE there is not much difference just have to dodge earlier.

PVP is a major change, I had a constant ping of 141 in pvp, now its 172-220 constant jittering between them. If it was a stable 172 it wouldnt be too bad.

RIP PvP under 220ms

1. Open mudfish launcher but do NOT connect.
  2. Launch game normally.
  3. Reach server select screen (EuW/EUC/NAW) etc
  4. Connect mudfish.
  5. Wait like 5-10 seconds.
  6. Log in to your server.
  7. Reap rewards.

Use at your own risk. I can’t say for sure if amazon will start banning people for using vpns.

2 Likes

thank you, but i got stuck at auto config 45-47%…

In the forum they said they won’t ban players who used vpn before but will ban from now on. I recommended playing normally. Ya we will have high ping but its better than a ban. I get frequent disconnects too :frowning:

I didnt get dced frequently but 220ms means you can’t dodge many skills

So the game client can be open and mudfish will detect when TCP connection is opened to the actual game server and route traffic through the VPN once it’s enabled? I thought the VPN had to be running when the game client launched to tunnel any traffic through the VPN?

That is a really good workaround.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.