100% packet loss for 3 minutes straight

Trying to play World of Tanks from Romania on EU2 server, located in Luxembourg. Not sure how relevant.

I’ve tried several nodes, and on all of them, I get periods of 2-3 minutes of 100% packet loss, where i am disconnected from the game and unable to reconnect. It’s not the servers and it’s not my connection. I get instantly reconnect to the servers if I disconnect Mudfish or change node.

When not using Mudfish I never get packet loss in World of Tanks, I never get packet loss from google/yahoo. Ping’s a bit higher though.

Is there any setting that could help me like Advanced Mode? FastConnect not helpping. Or should I just keep trying nodes until I find a stable one?

Thanks.

Which a mudfish node did you try? Is it even the same after changing the mudfish node? Not sure that you tried to test Multi Path Mode before.

Hey, sorry it took so long to answer. Had some hardware issues.

So I’ve tried basically every single EU DE node / all the best ones and it eventually starts losing 100% of packets for 2-3 minutes. Every singe one.

Then I’ve tried Multi Path Mode and it still has the exact same happens. Once every 6-12h there’s 2-3 minutes of 100% packet loss.

It might have something to do with my ISP, but I never lose packets like that without Mudfish. And it’s a damn shame because I love it.

What can I do?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.