[138.66] MUDEC_00496: WSAIoctl() failed: error 10022 retbytes 0

Getting the error in the title with WFP enabled. How do I go about fixing this? I’ve already checked the related error code in the wiki but am unable to fix this issue.

Just to add to this, I don’t have any anti-virus and I tried turning off my firewall but this issue persists. I can’t get past the login screen for FFXIV because of this. Would appreciate some help.

@flopps When you get a chance, please check FFXIV: issues with WFP and possibly Fast Connect - #3 by weongyo link.

If possible, I need to check the result of driverquery /v command to know which the driver affects this behaviour.

As you might know, WFP Item mode isn’t required to run mudfish. So you can always turn off it and test. :slight_smile:

Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes mudfish works fine without WFP however I have issues where it uses credit abnormally which means I’ll need to frequently make topics to have you guys check my access log and fix my credits which is why I wanted to test WFP and use it.

Here’s my driver query as requested, thanks for helping and hope to have this resolved as I love using your service!

@flopps Thank you for sending this result.

When I reviewed this result, I can see two things that might affect to this issue.

• ExpressVPN tun driver
  • BattlEye anti-cheat driver.

No idea how it’s installed and running but please try to remove these drivers on your box and test.

I’ll remove these when I get home today and update you.

Hello,

Thanks for being patient.

Uninstalling both those drivers made no difference, still getting the same error.

Weird… Then after uninstalling those, could you please show me the result of driverquery /v command again?

Sorry, have not been home. Will give this to you when I get back. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.