[34.28] MUDEC_00467: Failed to recvfrom(3) the flush information (received -1 / expected 48 / errno 10060 / sid 395)

Hello. I’m getting this error constantly when I’m trying to connect through two mudfish nodes. As a result traffic goes out of first node in chain.

@rsod Could you please check that this issue is still happening? If it’s still happening, please check your item configuration and see that there’s “Auto Selection” option for mudfish nodes. Normally this issue is related with picking a mudfish node.

Hello! I just tested for some time (on the latest version) and the issue still happens, and auto selection is not active

:frowning: Weird… if MUDEC_00467 error happens with disabling ‘Auto Selection’ option… Could you please send me Problem Report when this issue happens? I need to check the internal logs.

Automatic problem report seemed to fail, so I sent it manually to support@loxch.com

I think I’d leaved my answers at topics of Private Support. :slight_smile: When you get a chance, please check it again.

Thank you, your suggestion to switch protocol helped and everything now works fine :slightly_smiling_face: