5.0.1 little UI feedback

Hello, I want to give some UI feedback since you reworking it. This window has to just go. It would be much better if it will refresh itself automatically upon connect/disconnect image
Also would be nice to include a setting to automatically connect after launch, the less buttons needed to press - the better

1 Like

The 5.0 UI has so many problems I uninstalled it and went back to 4.5.5, the best version.

In 5.0:

• you canā€™t get rid of the self-diagnosis window (ā€œ100% done!ā€)
  • it doesnā€™t auto-connect (neither did 4.6.1)
  • when you do connect it doesnā€™t automatically refresh the browser
  • the real time RTT graph has no legend and doesnā€™t show the actual connection speeds
  • thereā€™s no way to easily report problems

How on Earth did anyone at Mudfish think it was good enough to be released?

Okay. @rsod @Potoroo Please test with mudfish v5.0.1 when you get a chance. Iā€™d fixed most of these issues you reported. :slight_smile: Thank you for your feedback and let me know if thereā€™s something wrong or missed. And welcome another feature requests too.

Where can I get 5.0.1? The download links always come back with 4.6.1.

Please find it at https://mudfish.net/releases/ link. I missed to mention the download link. :frowning:

Now that feels better by a very lot, thank you for the changes

uh, actualy, this realtime credit use feels like a bug
my account is subscription though anyway

:slight_smile: Thank you for your feedback and bug reporting! Iā€™d fixed this issue at code repo so itā€™ll be fixed when new release is available.

I canā€™t really find custom item settings now, were they moved somewhere orā€¦?

@rsod Did you turn on Expert Mode and visit ā€˜Item -> Manage Itemā€™ menu? It still should be at the same place.

yeah, itā€™s still there, thatā€™s my bad. Itā€™s just my previously created custom item somehow disappeared out of existence which got me confused. I donā€™t need it right now though and if I need it, I will create it again, so itā€™s not an issue. Thank you

Hello again. Thanks for all the interface changes. One small change, if youā€™ll have time, would be nice to add extra confirmation for this reset button:

(and in general for reset buttons)
I hit it twice accidentally

:slight_smile: Thank you for feedback! Iā€™d fixed this issue by changing the UI. Itā€™ll be available at next version.