5.6.2 crash

5.6.2 is crashing on Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS (“echo $?” prints 134 afterwards) as soon as I try to access the UI. Additionally, it won’t show updated results for RTT calculation since 5.5.7; whenever I want to see updated RTT info I need to run 5.5.6.

@UragawaKyo When you get a chance, please test with https://mudfish.net/releases/mudfish-5.6.2-linux-openssl3-x86_64.sh package. I personally built this package for Ubuntu 22.04 (OpenSSL 3.x based).

However if it’s even the same, please try to test /opt/mudfish/5.6.2/bin/mudrun-headless binary.

The openssl3 package still crashes with mudrun (I didn’t check the exit code). With mudrun-headless, it doesn’t crash, but on my first test it took me many attempts (complete with messages asking whether I wanted to use the bypass feature to sign in) to signed in. RTT calculation seems to work as well, but after I clicked the connect button, still with the auto-configuration progress bar incomplete, I started getting MUDEC_00556 notices and the progress bar never filled.

At this point I exited the 5.6.2 process with Ctrl-C and ran 5.5.6. Everything worked as expected, which is no surprise, but then I tried again with 5.6.2 and had no issues. I’m not sure whether the first test with 5.6.2 encountered actual network issues (my ISP’s responsibility) or whether the 5.5.6 run left some sort of cache that 5.6.2 used afterwards.

Good day! I’m using this vpn for my game. but whenever I connecting it to ph sigma 0-2-3-4 its always on a packet loss but when i try it to pg light node it connects and has a lower ping but its not working in my game. I have been using sigma 0-2-3-4 for the past 3 yrs and now its in a packet loss. It’s been a week since i cant use the vpn to connect to ph sigma. what should i do?

I’m currectly talking with CloudSigma regarding to this packet loss issue. :frowning: If possible, please check the following steps and tell me tracert result because CloudSigma is asking to this result:

When I get the result, I’ll try to contact to CloudSigma again.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.