Abnormal credit usage

Hello I had an issue with abnormal data usage and was asked to turn on access log which I have. I checked about 5 minutes ago and the total data used was 90mb but after 2 minutes I noticed it went to 200mb for no reason. Could you please check and see what’s happening?

I use mudfish for two items:

FF14 (Credit saving turned on)
Discord voice call. I’ve turned off all image previews and only use it for voice calls. Please check and let me know.

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used.

At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

It’s already on as stated in my first message, I’m having difficulty reading this data, so I’m asking you to have a look please.

No problem. When I checked your access log, I can see the following IPs which used some traffics

It seems first two entries are the game-related but for 162.159.130.233, it looks like it’s a CDN-related IP. For this case, please check CDN and Mudfish link.

Hello,

Thank you for looking into this and helping out. I have the credit saving feature turned on and I don’t download, stream or do anything else listed in that article when I’m playing my game with mudfish connected.

Any idea why this is happening and what would you suggest I should do regarding this?

Umm… For this case, did you try to use WFP Item mode? If it works fine on my PC, I think it’s one of solutions you can try.

Thanks again for your response, I’ll try this and get back to you if there’s any issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.