About the Technical Support category

Hi teams, I’m having issue with using mudfish for game lost ark. I used all recommended nodes for low ping with 3 modes (basic, advance, multi). However, I cant log in to the game. keep saying “cannot connect to the server”. I’m with Subscription plan. Can you please help me with this issue? additionally, I tried with Fastconnect, full VPN and WFP but it all doesnot work. Thank you in advance

Game: New world
Server: Oceania
Issue: With or without mudfish my ping is the same

unable to install mud fish on linux.

Connecting to static.loxch.com (static.loxch.com)|14.63.214.216|:80… connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response… 404 Not Found
2024-01-19 15:13:15 ERROR 404: Not Found.

this is not my 1st time installing it, previously was ok on 5.8.7 version,
after that i uninstall to install 5.8.8 version but everything does not work now…

please advice.

Well I bought some Mudfish credits for the first time.I am using pay per traffic plan and using it to play Valorant.It reduced my ping effectively and happy with the service but I think I am having an issue here. Mudfish is connecting to every website( I found that ookla has detected Mudfish connection and other ip locating sites also )though it is not at full vpn mode and it consumed around 400mb for just 2-3hours connection.

My operating system is Linux Mint and I am unable to open the UI of Mudfish using 127.0.0.1:8282. When I open 127.0.0.1:8282 in my browser, Mudfish Launcher directly exits (I am not sure if it quits or crashes), and the webpage displays “Unable to connect”.