Abruptly lost all my credit

I was using Mudfish yesterday and it suddenly disconnected and went down. I couldn’t restart it and figured the service was down - this is the second time this has happened to me in 4-5 months. Today I tried the service again, but it still didn’t work, so I downloaded and installed the latest version of the Mudfish program, thinking that was the problem. I managed to log in, which was great, but now my dashboard says I have -$00.01 credit?! I’m shocked because I definitely had 10 GB of data left at least. It seems that I’ve lost all my credit in one night for no reason, and I’d like help getting it back, please.

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents. However, I’d reset your mudfish credits little bit.

Hi Wangyeo,

Thanks for getting back to me! I see, I was aware of the information highlighted in the second article you’ve sent me but not the first; I had no idea that that would happen with AWS- I’ll be more careful in future.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.