Adding BP support.

Adding BP support.

Hello! There is an upcoming alpha test for a Japanese game called BP. Is it possible to send packets to add the item for this game? I wont be able to send anything till the alpha test on Friday. (It lasts 3 days)

If possible, can we add a temporary equip item server for the test that starts this weekend? I have access to the full client right now, im not sure what other details you would need. (ex: name of .exe hook etc.)

Thanks!

You can try to Create Custom Item as refer Unsupported Games

1. Take a look and find the daemon process what you want to apply Mudfish in Status → Memory
  2. Then create a Custom Item as input the process name like`P:AProcessName.exe`

or

Great. I’ll set up a custom item in the meantime. On Friday, I will have the packet data uploaded here. Is it fine if I start recording packets AFTER the login? (Just wanted to make sure!)

It'll be better to contain the information start the recording first then login the game.

Hi,

I have just uploaded the BLUE PROTOCOL packet. Please let me know if that is enough.

Thanks.

We're sorry but didn't get your Packet Dump so we would like to request to send the Packet Dump in C:\Program Files(x86)\Mudfish Cloud VPN\mudfish_pcap_msk0.pcap to support@loxch.com

FAQ: Uploading got stuck!

Hello,

I have just sent the second BP packet through email which was recorded from today. Please let me know if you receive.

Additionally, I have another question. I recorded the first packet from two days ago, but its no longer there anymore. Does it overwrite old packet files?

Thanks.

:-) Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had created an item "Blue Protocol". Could you please equip and test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

I wont be able to test it until next testing phase since the alpha testing servers are closed. I will let you know when the next test will open. (Maybe will take a month)

Thanks for great support. I will contact again when they re-open.

No problem. Please let us know if it doesn't work properly.