Aion classic EU help

is mudfish wrong server between Aion classic Eu and Aion EU retail?
When chose Europe (Germany - Aion Classic) and play Aion retail is working ping 160~170, but in Aion classic ping still high 300~400, can admin fix this?

If I know correctly, Europe (Germany - Aion Classic) is the name of the private game server. So it seems it makes a confusion…

wow, no server for Aion classic gameforge? can adminn add server aion classic gameforge?

:frowning: Umm… I expected that ‘Aion’ game item of Mudfish should work for Aion Classic. But it seems it’s not.

If possible, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to analyze.

1 Like

with Full VPN mode can’t even play game…

and with basic mode I’m stuck in login screen and disconnect…

I’d left my answer on another topic you created on the Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

Hi, do you still need packets to analyze? The game is currently down for maintenance right now, but once it’s up I would be very willing to obtain them for you if you need them.

@Cylush If you still have a problem to play Aion classic EU with Mudfish, then please send us some game packets. :slight_smile: It’d be helpful.

Mudfish seems to be working, I believe, but not doing a whole lot (at times increasing ping instead of reducing, though the servers are currently having DDoS issues) - is the official server node for Europe the one that should be used, or the Europe Aion Classic private server node?

@Cylush I recommend to use the official desitnation if you’re connecting to the official game server.

However if you feel that something is wrong or there’s a ping gap between mudfish and in-game, you can send us some game packets.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.