Aion Classic - EU

Hello!

Aion Classic EU has been dealing with various ddos attacks since Friday. It’s got to the point that I can only use mudfish to connect when I have the “Fast Connect” option turned off now. Issue is, the ping acta like I’m not connected at all. I normally experience 100ms (connecting from NYC to German server). When connecting with Fast Connect off (it won’t work when on currently) my ping is 190+ ms.

I’m mainly wondering what’s causing that interaction.

Umm… It’s not easy to explain why. Which a mudfish node did you use? When I checked your configuration, it seems you’re using various optioins including:

Please try to turn off these options and test. And please try to check FAQ - Nodes and change a mudfish node to another whether it’s still same.

Yeah, have them on now after finally finding a node that let me connect, just took me a couple days xD

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.