Aion Classic - Getting DC-ed at server selection page for the last couple days

It used to work just fine up untill couple days ago, changed the mudfish node but no success. Wondering if someone else is facing the same problem i do

@sahisx Did you check MUDEC_00262 error link before? I think your issue is related to this error code.

Checked the article but sadly the issue still persist. :frowning:

@sahisx :frowning: Sad to hear that. Did you try to change Connection Protocols to TCP based? Sometimes changing the connection protocol could be helpful.

However is it also even same with Full VPN mode enabled?

deleting and re-downloading the vpn did solve the issue for a couple days but sadly as of today it started occuring again. Suggestions did not help and re-downloading also does nothing :confused:

When I checked your recent logs, I can see the following error:

[16493.860097] [ERROR] re368: MUDEC_00314: Failed to get any OS level event for reconnecting. (46.165.236.151:10008 TCP)

For this case, please check MUDEC_00314 for details. However it seems your connection between your deaktop and 46.165.236.151 (DE Europe (Germany - LeaseWeb 3)) is unstable.

Please try to test your network status from your desktop to 46.165.236.151 using How to use WinMTR link.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.