Aion Classic not working

Everytime i try to connect to Aion Classic using mudfish the launcher and the game won’t open at all, i tried even using Full VPN Mode just to test (which i definitely won’t use) and even using it the game doesn’t start at all. I’m using this node here: US East (Atlanta - RamNode).

When you get a chance, please test it again. Aion game item updated today.

OK i tested it, it seems the node is working now, still can’t open the launcher with mudfish active tho, i need to first open the launcher, then start mudfish and lastly start the game. I’ll do more testing once we can actually get in the game and do /ping in game

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

Sorry to hijack the thread but may i know is the aion classic NA official server updated for mudfish?

ok so apparently mudsifh is only working on Full VPN mode and not in the pay per traffic mode, is it hard to fix that or i’m going to have to play withou mudsifh? :C

still not working :frowning:

sorry for spamming mesages, but now it shows the node i was using to test the full vpn mode “US East (Atlanta - RamNode)” is dead now

I did a packet dump and sent it to them, waiting for the reply atm. This should let them fix the issue, prior to that I gave them an IP which I got from resource monitor that apparently didn’t work, neither did any of the ones i got from there, so I just did a packet dump and waiting for them to fix it, be patient

@spart @niklazzhole @vdfscg IIRC the aion game item should be updated now. Please test and let me know if it doesn’t work properly.

it works now, although the node with the lowest ping for me US East (Atlanta - RamNode) seems to be dead is is possible to enable that node again or is gone forever now?

@spart Could you please check it again? :frowning: It seems the mudfish node you mentioned temporarily it was disabled. So I’d enabled it now.

yep it’s working now but for some reason i’m using a lot of data (already spent like 0.3 USD in like 20mins where normally i spent that in 2 hours) also since the Aion Classic servers launched i’ve been using domestic traffic too when i only used to use international traffic before (on the same game but a private server)

@spart Please check Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish when you get a chance… :frowning: It seems NCSoft moved their game server from their own pop to Amazon AWS if I checked properly. So it means there’s a small(?) chance to encounter this issue.

Ohhh, so does this means the credits are affected if i’m streaming while playing with mudfish active?

Unforutnately it could be… If you’re watching Twitch, specially you need to be careful for this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.