Aion private server "AionEmpire"

Would it be possible to add this server to the list? not sure how it works since their launcher already makes you choose a “proxy” to connect with. also believe the server is located in Russia.

Thanks.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

I’ve uploaded the file here https://mudfish.net/forums/7/topics/69330

Thank you for sending the packet dump. I’d updated the game item based on your packet dump. :slight_smile: When you get a chance, please test.

Thank you for the quick response. I have tested the item but it does not seem to be making any difference. for your information the game client makes you choose a proxy to connect through before launching as shown

Umm… Frankly I can’t understand what this proxy list points… Is it a game server or just a proxy server connecting to the game server?

And I’m curious that you always need to connect the game server via using a server of this proxy list. In my opinion, it looks these proxies are used to hide their origin game server.

I believe it is just a proxy connecting to the server, and you have to choose one.

Okay… Then it looks their original game server is behind these proxy servers. So in a view of user, it seems no one can reach to the game server directly.

If you want to optimize the connection via mudfish, I think you can optimize the ping between your desktop and proxy server.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.