Anyone have any luck using mudfish with league of legends after the vanguard update?

I’m trying to get it to work without it being in full VPN mode. It detects vanguard as not being open after two minutes, and closes my game repeatedly until I restart my computer. I tried following the advice of valorant players, but I can’t use procmon to see what IP addresses riot uses because vanguard will automatically detect it and ask me to restart my PC without procmon.

@Linma Are you meaning that the game works fine with Full VPN mode enabled?

I believe it works in full VPN mode the last time I tried it. I wanted to save data with full vpn + WFP mode but their vanguard anticheat will not properly work with it on. Nor can I find subnets to filter, because their anticheat will close the game if detecting procmon or other tools.

League of legends NA equipment item redirects to the wrong location for ping. (should be chicago.)

For Riot games (League of Legends) I recommend using the subnet mode rather.

Riot Games uses an anycast proxy which they announce at various exchanges. Here is a list of anycast subnets I have and the locations I know they are hosted in.

MENA - Middle East - Dubai - 162.249.75.0/24 hosted in Dubai announced in Paris, Amstedam and Linx

EUW - Germany Frankfurt - 162.249.72.0/24 hosted in Frankfurt but announced in Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid, London etc

RAZIL - Brazil Sao Paulo - 45.7.37.0/24 hosted in Sao Paulo

NA1 - USA Chicago - 192.207.0.0/24

So on Mudfish make a custom Item and then just add the subnet of the region you are playing on. Select a mudfish node that gives you the best latency to that city rather than a mudfish node close to you because of the anycast proxy Riot is sending these subnets to various exchanges and they don’t always have the lowest latency.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.