Anything that i can do to impr

Anything that i can do to improve connection to archeage? i had been used mudfish for more than 4 months i guess, the 1st 3 months was good connection but it really bad right now, disconnect and delay…

imgur.com/a/XDhdC

my ping…

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine on your environment. It’s a first thing you should test.

how about change the node

http://imgur.com/a/XDhdC

When I checked this graph, it looks you encountered the packet loss because I can see 3000 ms meaning a packet loss in Mudfish. Please test with Basic mode first rather than Advanced mode based on FAQ - Nodes. What’s your best ping with mudfish at this moment?

my best ping now on mudfish is 205 with advanced mode(always disconnected and unstable), basic mode used to give me 198- 205 ping but started from end of June basic mode give very bad ping around 218- 230 thats why i do not use basic mode anymore.

what is the different between UCP and TCP and which is better?

This is little bit computer network related. :slight_smile: Please google TCP or UDP for details. However in a case of Mudfish, if UDP works it’d be best case.

some of the nodes not allow me to log in the game, so right now the situation very bad for me

However what’s current ping with or without mudfish?

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

It is working properly. The game servers are in Charlotte, so I testing using your Atlanta POP vs the results on a Los Angeles entry. Ty for your help adding the ruleset.

MUDEC_00043

리그 오브 레전드

중계 서버 목록 제한을 하셨나요?