apparently as ive read so fa

apparently as ive read so far there are a lot of ping issues with ppl on most nodes since the last mudfish update or smthing , high pings and very unstable spiking randomly

game is b&s btw

MUDEC_00031

FastConnect
mode

will NOT useful in UDP. This feature is for TCP services.

there is 0 difference with fast connect mode on or off it runs the same , tcp just doesnt work with bns and from all ports the default one seems to work the best , the thing is i used to have a bunch of nodes with avg scores 53 to 56 which my actual ping ranges too, and now i only get 63 to 70 avg , my default ping is the same as b4,best node i found was like 5-8 higher than my actual ping not sure if thats how its supposed to work, tried messing with mtu too no difference

MUDEC_00086
MUDEC_00139

• Please check if you have modified registry like Latency Fix / FastPing
    or failed to install Mudfish

dont rly see any errors i mean it does run fine now the only suspicious thing i see is [TAP-Win32 Driver TcpNoDelay disabled] which im guessing is because i run on udp protocol , i guess its time based with the node having high traffic or smthing coz yday it would like randomly spike for a few seconds and go back to normal constantly but now it seems to be pretty stable , thx anyways

You can inspect how network traffic goes on with tools like
WinMTR or
PingPlotter.

mudfish.net/forums/6/topics/50508

how does switching protocol helps , do other protocols have less traffic or its the same

Picking a
node
that shows near flat graph may considered more consistency.

In general,
network congestion has getting increased on night to early morning.