Archeage Unchained High Delay

Hi,

I’m connecting to Archeage Unchained Europe from Toronto Canada and I’m having lots of ping spiking issues. I’m using pay per traffic. Here’s everything I’ve already tried:

• I have tested UDP and TCP connection protocol options with fastconnect and the same variety of nodes (mainly Canada & Germany, sometimes Netherlands & France to test). TCP seemed to be better but is still very frustrating to play with.
  • I have tried basic and advanced modes, using nodes that Mudfish is saying has the lowest RTT avg/stddev and/or nodes close to me for the first advanced mode node.
  • I have tried nodes close to me & close to the destination server.

However, I still have a bad connection. I see Mudfish is telling me the RTT avg/stddev is very high while I’m on the game but when I ping the nodes the connection is quite stable with very slight spikes in ping sometimes (around 30 ms spike) with rare timeouts. The delays I experience in game suggest a ping of at least 300+ and is getting very frustrating. I’m aware that because of the distance between me and the European server that I will have some delay probably around 130ms normally.

Please could you advise on what I can do.

Please check your ISP first. When I checked RTT information recorded in Mudfish, it seems RTT stddev values to most of the mudfish nodes are quite unstable. It means your ISP has a network issue. For details please check http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=538453 link.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I will contact them and see what they can do.