AUTHENTICATION ERROR

Hi,

I keep getting authentication errors and can’t log into mudfish. I can’t even hit login on the forum page because my browser times out (chrome and firefox). I’m writing this on my mobile internet because I can’t load mudfish on my PC.

I tried resetting my router and this did not solve the problem. What issue am I hitting here?

Please help

I am able to browse the forums on my PC but unable to login, and this has been happening for the past week or so. I just converted to mudfish, don’t make me go back to exitlag I hate it :’(

@Sunfish24 Very weird… Are you under the network firewall? If you can’t even see the mudfish forums pages, it means something is blocking to access.

Please install v5.2.6 (not-official version yet) at http://mudfish.net/releases/ link and try to click ‘Self-Diagnosis’ button at the login screen. It’s at top menu. I think it could show little bit more details about why.

I couldnt connect to the website or forums for the past week, and router resets havent worked, and it’s started to work again out of nowhere…

I’ll download the unofficial release and try to self diagnose if it happens again, thanks for the help

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.