AVA NOT WORKING IN KOREAN SERVER

hello i unable to create or join any room…

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled? When I checked this game item, it looks like I need to update the game item…

Yeah i just tried full vpn and it still has the same problem

Umm… If your issue still happens with Full VPN mode, it means the game publisher blocked the mudfish node you’d picked.

Which a mudfish node did you test? Did you try to other mudfish KR nodes? I expect most of nodes are blocked and few mudfish nodes are available to access in my opinion.

hi its hard to keep testing one by one because i have to restart again… can you help?

What I can do for this case is a limited technical support… :slight_smile: I’ll try to find a mudfish node but it takes some time.

Okay i did all the test in all mudfish nods none of that is working… i could not join any rooms.

KINX crash cannot even load

(the list below able to login but unable to join any rooms)
xspeed not working
vultr 1 not working
Sk broadband not working
phychz 1 not working
Oracle not working
KT01 IDC not working
Kornet not working
google 1 not working
GNJ IDC9 not working
g core labs 1 not working
EST NOC not working
dognet 2 not working
broadnnet not working
azure 01 not working
amazon lightsail not working
Amazon ec2 1 not 2 not working

:frowning: Sad to hear that all of mudfish nodes aren’t working properly… If the game publisher blocks mudfish nodes, it’s not easy to play it with mudfish.

i will email to them see what they could reply

No problem. :slight_smile: Please let me know again if there’s any update.

this what they replied

When I checked this response, they say that this issue is caused by the network latency. Is there any restriction of network latency for this case? Some games checks the user’s latency and kicks the connection if it’s above of their policy.

Hi i am not sure because i am not korean so i would not understand anything… how to check?

@junsgp I don’t know too… I think you need to ask the game community for this case…

Okay i will post on forums and try again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.