Battlefield 2042 (EU,JP destination server)

Please add EU, JP destination server.

1 Like

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

I have sent both packet dump at support@loxch.com .

Not working, cant see best path with 2 nodes, Game not connecting.
Battlefield V working perfectly.

Weird… Is it still same? When I tried to reproduce this issue, it seems now it’s fine to show the information.

If it’s still not accessible to the game via mudfish, please send us another packet dump if possible.

Best path is working, London Realtime RTT showing packet loss for every server, Tokyo Realtime RTT showing perfectly. But the game is still connecting to SEA server for both London and Tokyo destination.
I will be sending some packet dump to support@loxch.com.

Okay. I’d fixed an issue for Europe (London) destination. So please check it again. :slight_smile:

I am matchmaking the game It connecting to SEA server. when I am connecting a match manually in a London server through portal(different game mode which let player manually select server) server browser I am getting good ping when using Mudfish. So I dont know networking much but I think when I am matchmaking the game is not going through Mudfish, its matchmaking with my original IP.

:frowning: Weird… I guess that it works fine with Full VPN mode for this case, right? It looks like there’s still a hidden magic in the game client I couldn’t find.

Warzone cant find a game full vpn on and off for both cases, Battlefield V and Battlefield 2042 have same problem with matchmaking.

Apex Legend matchmaking also have same problem like battlefield games during full vpn off.

@robot5321 Did you try to change Connection Protocols to TCP-based and test too?

Tried tcp port not working.

I have seen some connection under bf2042.exe connecting to my broadband node during full vpn off. Those connection mainly active when game in menu and matchmaking. And those connection was using tcp protocol. I have used Netlimiter 4 software to see above info.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.