BDO uses too much data but can be fixed

Black Desert Online uses too much data but I think its possible to fix it by not using certain hosts, for example, when changing characters, the game goes through a loading screen which uses almost 10mb, and I think the main reason why that is, its because of that loading screen gets the image for the loading screen on their server, because its consistsently the same traffic every time.

One thing that could also be fixed is mudfish nodes should not be using the central market, horse market or any other related things. I noticed this since I always use horse market, every time i refresh it, mudfish uses a lot of data even im in WFP mode. and I think WFP mode should also not use data on these services.

Everytime I play black desert with mudfish, I always use 500mb per session which is nuts. I hope you find a way to fix this. and thank you for your service

I’d left my answer on another topic you created on the Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.