Been spiking constantly high u

Been spiking constantly high up please help?

Did you try to specify / change a mudfish node for game item based on FAQ - Nodes link?

tried terminating mudfish, my game wasn’t disconnected, please update settings for Aura Kingdom North America server, thanks!

Thank you for sending the packet dump. However could you confirm that you enabled Full VPN mode while playing the game? When I checked this game dump, I can’t see game related traffics. :frowning: When you get a chance, please send me again.

http://crs.loxch.com/report/files/20180829053349_packet_dump.pcap

Could you please test it again? I’d updated the game item now.

it seems to be connecting thru mudfish now but i cant move ingame and eventually it disconnects.

:frowning: Ooops… Are you meaning that with Full VPN mode enabled it doesn’t happen?

yes it doesnt happen when using full vpn

i can open inventory and friends list and some windows, but my avatar wont move, cant change channel/server (while ingame), but if full vpn, everything works fine except for the notification that says my speed slowed down

okay so it seems that im just experiencing a severe lag, eventually i was able to move, but casting a skill/s takes ages to complete

Umm… not sure why at this moment. Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode again.

I need check the packet dump again.

i tried many times but uploading it while in full vpn doesnt work, always says “internal error”.
its connecting thru mudfish now even in not full vpn, i just need to find a node that works for my isp

update: as of now i chose one of JP Asia’s node and i can play smoothly. i’m guessing it’s my ISP who was acting out due to the monsoon that’s camped out in our area for weeks now

Umm… Can I assume that your problem is fixed? If you still encounter any issues, please let me know.