Black Desert Online North America Server location change

Blacck Desert Online North America recently changed their server location from San Jose US West to central North america on 22/5/24. What destination server should I choose to get the best connection?

The New Black Desert North America game servers are located in Chicago Illinois. They were previously in San Jose US West coast.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

I can send some game packets.

But:

1. I need to login to my game to play it. Will my password be safe when I am sending packets?
  2. How long should I play to send enough packets?
  3. I am on pay per play. Will it use up my remaining $5 AUD credit?

Thank you

Hi

I have provided the packet dump

Please let me know if there is anything else you need

Thank you

You don’t need to start the packet dump before the login. If you’re thinking about the security, please login the game first then start the packet dump. :slight_smile:

Normally 1 minutes are good enough while you’re playing the other players.

Unfortunately, yes…

I see mudfish has updated Black desert online North america server destination to chicago. Thank you.

However, Now when I try to connect from my location (New zealand) to Black desert server, all pathways show over 1000ms latency. When I do not use Mudfish my connection is approximately 200ms.

How should I use Mudfish to connect to Black Desert Online North America Servers in Chicago to provide me with the shortest latency?

Thank you

Ooops. :frowning: Could you please check it again? I updated the game item.

Hi Weongyo

It is the same.

In basic mode with auto node selection the latency is over 1000ms

If I try to choose a node, all available nodes have latencies (Scores) over 1000ms

without Mudfish open my connection is approximately 200ms

Weird… :frowning: Let me monitor this issue a little bit more. It looks like their network is changing sometimes. Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you.

Iet me know If I can help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.