Blue Protocol JP High Credit Usage

Currently playing Japan region for Blue Protocol. For the past month the game has started using more credits than when it first released in June. It got worse today to the point that I had to address it now. After a Blue Protocol patch that ended about 4 hours from this post, playing the game for about three hours has consumed more than 50 cents worth of credits. This is abnormal Mudfish credit usage as usually 10~20 cents would last an entire day.

To clarify I run full vpn with WFP item mode on and only have discord and the game application open. I do not have any streams running in the background and also excluded discord from being affected by Mudfish.

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used. You can find it at https://mudfish.net/admin/user/modify link.

At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.