Bought $2.99 credit twice, but I did not receive any of them

Hi, I bought $2.99 credit twice and didn’t receive any of them. Firstly I bought $2.99 credit on another account, with username Emnetwiht and paid using the same paypal.

Was thinking that it maybe because the account is bugged, so I created a new account and bought another $2.99 credit thinking that it’ll works now. But no, it’s still the same.

Here’s the screenshot:

It said that paypal will send confirmation to my email, but I don’t even receive one. So I’m thinking that it’s paypal’s fault, but I’m not going to waste my time and wait 3 days for them to reply, so can you check it on your side? If possible, I would like to get a full refund. Thanks.

same problem here

I got the credit now, it seems it was a problem from paypal’s end, my payments weren’t recorded until like 6~7 hours ago. I’ll still want to get a refund for another account because I don’t even use it.

it has been 12 hours for me but still no credit :frowning:

@UnethicalCode I think your problem is solved. :slight_smile:

@rexl1724 Are you using KIS (Kaspersky Internet Security) product on your desktop? If then please check Debugging issue for Mudfish v5 link to solve this issue. It looks your payment was already handled properly. However if you can’t see mudfish credits on program dashboard, it means it failed to draw the credit status.