Bring back SG one provider please

hi, since 21 January 2020, nodes server SG OneProvider was gone, and when the services will coming back? since the nodes server give me good latency on World of Warcraft, Private Server, Europe France Warmane, and i bet all SEA player who played on that game also got good latency with this services. Please fix it and bring back SG on provider services. thanks.

bring back the service please

Yesterdat I’d added “SG Asia (Singapore - OneProvider 2)” node so please test though I’m not sure that it’s helpful for you.

i guess, the services still not stable yet, sometimes RTO and kick us from the game…

Worst part got kick on the middle of fight While raiding

another same issue, please check it @weongyo.

SG Asia (Singapore - OneProvider 2) left, the main one its gone. sg one provider 2 its not stable and unpredictable when it comes on packet loss 100%.

please fix it, most indonesian, singaporean and malaysian use this server because this server provide very good latency and the lowest latency to the game.

Just did a 103.4.115.248 (Oceanic WoW) on all SG nodes and all return with -1 aka dead node

@weongyo

OneProvider can move to another bare metal or virtual server service/company in the same area.
because OneProvider doesn’t have its own infrastructure, so protesting against mudfish won’t do any good.

@qazplmwsxokn

@here “SG Asia (Singapore - OneProvider)” should be UP now. :frowning: Sorry for this inconvenience.

up, almost 2 weeks another problem with this server. bring back please.

싱가폴이랑 일본서버 왜이래 이럴꺼면 안쓰는게 더 좋지 하 …

@weongyo

Sorry for this inconvenience. :frowning: We’re contacting to the server provider and waiting the response.

1 Like