Buying issue, paid but still $0 balance

I’m paid some plan with paywall method (local bank transfer) but the credit in my account still $0 USD. I’m usually using this method and it’s my first time have trouble like this.

need help here

thanks

@WildanArdani Is it still the same? I can see one recent payment made at “2022-11-06 14:28:49 UTC” via Paymentwall. Please check and let me know if there’s something wrong.

this because I decide to purchase another plan using the deference method (paywall: Gudang Voucher).

so here my explanation.

• first, I paid a $2.99 mudfish plan with a paywall method (bank transfer: danamon bank). and after 30 minutes I didn’t receive any credit on my account. (paid time from my bank receipt 13:21 UTC)
  • I’m trying to contact private support and show the bank receipt but still in the queue.
  • and on the purchase history, I didn’t see my purchase.
  • because I want to play some game but I got Lilbit lag. so I decided to make another purchase.
  • I paid $2.99 mudfish plan again (for the second time) using the paywall method ( Gudang Voucher)
  • and after few minute i paid the bill from Gudang Voucher i can see my account balance ( purchase time 14:28)
  • so my fisrt paid, on 13:21 with paywall method bank transfer i still didn’t receive it.
  • and 2nd paid, on 14:28 with paywall method Gudang Voucher is on my balance. and u see this purchase history.

btw i just received an email about my 1st paid, thanks

@WildanArdani Okay. I hope that now everything is solved. If not please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.