Cabal Online mudfish is dead.

Cabal Online mudfish is dead. Please kindly check what's going on. Thanks

please kindly check Cabal online Philippines

Please try to pick one of Public Nodes at Setup - Program - Full VPNThey're provided by https://www.vpngate.net/

public nodes is not working for cabal Philippines. We already try this setup failed to launch the game..I pay for subscription not for the free Public nodes.

Dead nodes for your free public Nodes from Philippines.

As you might guess, we're not managing the free public nodes so we can't bring it up again. :-( You should use other nodes which are available though I'm not sure that it's accessible.

the PH nodes that you manage and was accessible to the game.. was totally dead already. We can't access the game anymore.

PH Asia (Philippines - EstNOC)

looked up again so you can try to access to that Mudfish Node.

we cant launch the game. fail to connect

MUDEC_00086 , MUDEC_00139

• Please check if you have modified registry like Latency Fix / FastPing / Hamachi or failed to install Mudfish

MUDEC_00062 , MUDEC_00064 , MUDEC_00314

yes.. i try it already all this setup but same result. I can't launch the game and patch. The old PH Nodes was OK. and i don't think the problem is on my side. Please check the new ph nodes and test the game your self.

Thanks

i found the fault already. The IP for the PH node EstNOc is block.. please change the IP starts at 116.

I can confirm this, also can't access League of Legends PH server because it blocks login authentication.

for the forums admin kindly check your support@loxch.com email. I send a proposal donating my VM located to PH.

Thanks

Okay, I’ll check your email and then reply you.

OK thanks waiting for the reply.....,

Can we check your email address is

a*e*_**n***37@*ah**.com

?

yes correct

We configured the server so please check it.

Thanks works now..