Cabal Online PH - Dead Nodes

Cloud Sigma 2 is working now. Thank you @weongyo!

Still cannot connect even in cloudsigma 2 how to do?
some can connect but mine cannot

It is fixed finally. We can play our fave past time again. Thank you.

still not working. korea

Cabal Online PH is still not working on me here in korea, all cloudsigma from 2-4 not working,
only light mode but cannot load the game to play. i hope it will fix soon as posible

Still the same, cannot connect Cabal Online PH Cloudsigma

still nothing

still not working in USA

Still not working in USA-arizona

Sorry for this inconvenience. I’m contact to CloudSigma regarding to this issue. :frowning: It seems most of IPs aren’t blocked by their network but some of IPs are still blocked.

I left the email to CloudSigma and am waiting their response…

Still the same, cannot access all PH Cloudsigma 2, 3, 4

@jpmunoz @mykhel I’m currectly talking with CloudSigma regarding to this packet loss issue. :frowning: If possible, please check the following steps and tell me tracert result because CloudSigma is asking to this result to analyze this issue:

When I get the result, I’ll try to contact to CloudSigma again.

here is the test of my traceroute using windows 10

yes at last cloudsigma 2 is now working, i can play cabal online PH now, thank you very much @weongyo

Still having issue connecting to the game using CloudSigma. Please help. Im from VA, USA.

Was able to connect to the game now. Thanks!

1 Like

@here Good to hear that it works fine. If there’s anyone having an issue to connect to mudfish PH CloudSigma nodes, please check my above comment and let me know the result of traceroute command. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.