Cabal Online PH game having bug issue

Cabal online PH - having problems that could be from our VPN mudfish

i can login and play cabal online ph but everytime i do come to exchange/buy something on the NPC like Dungeon entry i cannot buy and the game all freezes mob/ player when try to hit any mobs no damage at all and soon disconnect, since yesterday morning was like this.

PH Asia (Philippines - Cloudsigma) cannot connect / update to game

PH Asia (Philippines - Cloudsigma 2) can connect but failed on gameguard

so i use this 2 nodes was only working after disconnect then connect after game login window only use.

but experience bug issue on NPC cannot exchange Dungeon point and buy dungeon entry on bloody ice NPC Peddler Unon

please do check mudfish ph asia nodes i hope it will go back to normal

update on my problem issue i now confirm that this bug issue is from out VPN

i tried many

but this time i turn off fast connect mode and select ph asia (cloudsigma 4)
all NPC now is working but the connection is slower than fast connect mode

i was using fast connect mode ever since i play cabal but now when turn on having all bug in game any NPC cannot use

1 Like

Same prob with mine,i re install the game because i thought the game was the prob. please fix the prob.ty

Had the same issue, tried playing on my laptop instead thinking its an app issue but still had the same problem.
I followed what you did and it worked but game is lagging and cant even do regular combo.

i can play cabal using cloudsigma,but i cant use npc and i can’t sort items. please fix the bug admins,ty

same with me, its working now on full vpn mode and the node is cloudsigma but i need to turn off the fast connection mode.

Any update on Cabal guys? Just now cannot connect to the game as the vpn cannot fully connect as having this kind of error "[4.063999] MUDEC_00015: Failed to receive information from the master server for MR record: -1 10060 ODR_ETIMEDOUT

All is working now even on fast connect mode. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.