Cabal PH cannot connect to server Jan 23 2021

Hi There, can you help us to check this issue on Cabal Ph as of Jan 23 2021, a day before thier
is an update from their server, afer that day cabal ph login cannot work alreadu it keep saying " Cannot connect to Server". I tried to wait for another day and tried all nodes but still not working. Please help to fixed it?

Currently it seems to be connecting without problems. If you have any problems, please contact us.

1 Like

how can we contact you directly?

The game disconnects every 30-40 mins, we have similar issue last December (see link below for the similar issue reported)

All nodes no longer work. Can’t connect to Cabal ph. I hope the issue will be dealt with soon.

Today is the only day im off working and Its sad that i couldn’t play Cabal Ph for my day off.

Have the same issue here, and its frustrating to get disconnected multiple times in the middle of your game specially on mission wars.

Its been a week when this is not working and since yesterday its not working again!

:frowning: Now I’d changed all public IPs of PH Asia (Philippines - CloudSigma) mudfish nodes… I hope it’s helpful.

Thanks for the reply. I tried all 3 nodes (also tried using full VPN mode for all 3) but it still won’t work :frowning: .

Now its working now… Thanks!!!

what node are you using? Can you give us an update whether you get disconnected after 30-50 mins or not? I was able to connect using cloudsigma 3 but I got disconnected after 40 mins.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.