CABAL PH disconnects in game

Hello - I keep getting disconnected on the game I am playing every 30-50 mins of playing. This issue started last November 27, 2020 and has been recurring since. I am using basic node PH Asia (Philippines - Cloud Sigma 2). I tried other available nodes but I also get disconnected. Please kindly let me know if additional information is needed. Hoping for your prompt response.

league of legends garena ph too! please fix ph nodes

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

IIRC recently I’d changed the public IP of “PH Asia (Philippines - CloudSigma 3)” but I’m not sure that it’s even same after changing it… :frowning:

Thank you for the update! I just tried PH-CloudSigma 3 but it seems this node is not working as I can’t connect/log in game using this node (see screen shot). I was able to log in game using Sigma 1 and 2 nodes but it still these nodes disconnects in game every 30-40 mins. I like to also note that I used Full VPN mode when testing these 3 nodes today.

league of legends too… all cloudsigma nodes. same issue everyday! will not play ranked games because of this

Cloud Sigma 3 is now fixed (played for more than 3 hours without getting disconnected) :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

i got the same problem with my cabal online PH, few minutes i got disconnected all the times. please help us to solve this issue
thank you
keep safe

@alex3198 Which mudfish node did you test? Are you meaning that all of “PH Asia (Philippines - CloudSigma X)” nodes are same?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.