Cabal ph problem using play id

cant connect cabal ph

I thought I was the only one. But yeah cant connect with the playID

i thought cabal have mainte, pls fix this ty

try the cloudsigma only without number i can connect now

thank you, cloud sigma (without number) is working

me too, tried both clouds still cant connect

Hi I’m having the same issue with logging in using play id, here’s a list what i did so far:

• uninstall and reinstall cabal ph and mudfish vpn (latest and older version -v5.5.7)
  • reset my pc (restore factory settings and removes everything)
  • install cabal ph and mudfish vpn(latest and old version - v5.5.7)
    *tried to use different cloud sigma nodes - PH Asia (Philippines - Cloudsigma) to PH Asia (Philippines - Cloudsigma 4)

But still nothing works. I’m on the verge of destroying my laptop (hahah, just kidding).

I am hoping for a positive response regading this matter. Thanks.

@here Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

At this point, I have no idea that this issue is from the backlist issue of mudfish nodes from the game publisher or from the mudfish game item itself.

Yup, it’s also the same when the full vpn mode is on, I still can’t play cabal ph. Btw, the issue started on December 30 2022, around 9pm (AEST) onwards.

Finally, it is working now using full vpn mode and changing the mudfish nodes to PH Asia (Philippines - Cloudsigma).

@jalozanta Thank you for this update. Did you test only PH Asia (Philippines - CloudSigma) mudfish node? I’m curious that it works fine with other PH mudfish nodes.

If it works only with Full VPN mode enabled, it seems I need to update the game item.

In my case, I think it only works when I’m using full vpn mode and only when the mudfish node is in PH Asia (Philippines - Cloudsigma). I also tried the other PH Asia mudfish nodes (Cloudsigma 2, 3 and 4) in full vpn mode, but only the PH Asia (Philippines - Cloudsigma) works for me here in Australia.

Btw, I didn’t have a chance to try using the mudfish node PH Asia(Philippines - Lightnode) in full vpn mode, so i’m not sure if this one also works.

@jalozanta I’d left my answer on another topic you created on the Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.