Call of Duty Warzone (PC) Getting high ping and high packet loss

Hello good day. I just wanna ask or ask for some guidance for people who play cod warzone i am playing before in Asia (Singapore) server but switch to Oceanic (Sydney) Server due to a lot of hackers in Asia Server apparently so i switch destination server is there any good node you guys have in mind that you wanna recommend using when playing in Oceanic (Sydney) cause in the morning until afternoon i can play okay but during night whatever node i use it seems i am still getting high ping and high packet loss :frowning: please help thanks

I get the same problem on Warzone no matter which node I try. The most stable I’ve found are servers in Singapore, but they also only work sometimes.

Does the advanced mode help? Many reason may cause unstable connection, especially routes overseas. Acc to my experience, i chose basic mode playing in AU server from Taiwan.Sometime chose advanced mode without any noticeable problem.

Advanced mode, 9 out of 10 times, actually makes it even worse in my experience.

how’s the connection between you and mudfish node? it could be the cause.

It used to work fine for two weeks. After that Mudfish has never been stable, even on the same nodes. My connection is perfectly fine.

@TheXGX Please check your ISP first. When I checked RTT information recorded in Mudfish, it seems RTT stddev values to most of the mudfish nodes are quite unstable. It means your ISP has a network issue. For details please check http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=533218 link.

1 Like

What do you mean ISP issue? I have 300mbps up and down, and my ping on Speedtest is 1ms. And again, it’s subjective. It works fine during the day time, but usually around evening the RTT reaches up to 8.00. It’s a pattern, almost. During the day time it works absolutely fine. I’m in India, so IST time. And if its an ISP issue, could you suggest how exactly I might troubleshoot it? What exactly do I tell them?

Yes, this might be true but it’s only affecting to your local area. :slight_smile: I meant that your ISP has good connection in your country (local network) but poor connect to the international network.

If this issue happens recently but not before, I think you can notify your ISP that the international connection is unstable. However if this issue is like a pattern, it looks it’s not easy to troubleshoot because it’s a problem of their infrastructure.

Yes, I realize that. And yes it is like a pattern. But why would that happen? Every other service works fine regardless of day time. And @hirotsuki also seems to have the same pattern problem.

@TheXGX Please check my answer at other topic. :slight_smile: