Call of Duty Warzone setup

Hi all,

I am currently based in the Philippines and have made my setup to be set for destination to [US West]. Usually when I do this with other VPN Providers (ExitLag for example), my ping when I start searching for game usually starts with around ~150ms which makes sense.

However, right now with mudfish I am starting from <25ms (as if I’m searching locally) and slowly starts raising until it finds a lobby that is below its search limit. Now the issue with that is that search time with mudfish is really slow now and can take up to 5mins.

Hopefully I have just made some mistake with my setup and hopefully you can help me out to set it up properly if that is the case.

Anyone?

I’d left my answer on another topic you created on the Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

Did you manage to find an answer? I’m struggling with the same issue.

@LosingZZZ Please test whether it’s still same with Full VPN mode enabled. If I know this issue properly, it’s one of the known issues and it looks like it’s caused by that mudfish nodes are blocked by the game publisher.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work. It just keep searching for a match.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.