Call of Duty: Warzone

Can you provide item for Call of Duty: Warzone?

Unfortunately itโ€™s not officially supported by Mudfish yet. As workaround you should use one of methods at Unsupported Games.

And if you want to see it officially at Mudfish, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to register new game.

updates on this? :slight_smile:

I just uploaded a packet dump of CoD Warzone, not sure if you guys received it?

Recently Iโ€™d created the game item Call of Duty: Warzone and added multiple game server locations. Please test when you get a chance and let me know if thereโ€™s any problem to use with mudfish.

1 Like

I did see it now. I just equipped item. Iโ€™ll test and let you know. Thank you!!!

์›Œ์กด ์•„์ดํ…œ์„ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•ด์„œ ์„œ๋ฒ„์œ„์น˜ ์ผ๋ณธ ์„œ๋ฒ„ ์ ‘์†์„ ํ•ด๋ดค์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ž˜๋˜๊ธด ํ•˜๋Š”๋ฐ์š” ํ˜น์‹œ ๋ถ๋ฏธ ์„œ๋ฒ„๋Š” ์—†๋Š”๊ฑด๊ฐ€์š”?
๊ทธ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ์ค‘๊ณ„ ์„œ๋ฒ„๋ฅผ US west ์ค‘ ์ž๋™์œผ๋กœ ํ•˜๋‚˜ ์„ ํƒ๋˜์–ด ๊ฒŒ์ž„์„ ํ–ˆ๋Š”๋ฐ ์•„๋ฌด๋ž˜๋„ ์ผ๋ณธ ์„œ๋ฒ„๊ฐ€ ์•„๋‹Œ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์•˜์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ผ๋ณธ ์•„์ด๋””๋‚˜ ์ผ๋ณธ์–ด ์Œ์„ฑ ์ฑ„ํŒ…์ด ์—†์ด ๋‹ค ์˜์–ด ์›์–ด๋ฏผ ์ˆ˜์ค€์˜ ํ”Œ๋ ˆ์ด์–ด๋“ค๋งŒ ์žˆ์—ˆ๋Š”๋ฐ ์›Œ์กด์ด ํ•‘๊ธฐ๋ฐ˜ ๋งค์นญ์œผ๋กœ ์•Œ๊ณ  ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ค‘๊ณ„ ์„œ๋ฒ„๋กœ ์ธํ•ด ๊ฒŒ์ž„ ์„œ๋ฒ„๊ฐ€ ๋ถ๋ฏธ ์„ ํƒ๋˜์–ด ์งˆ์ˆ˜๋„ ์žˆ๋‚˜์š”?

I tried the Warzone item but itโ€™s causing the game to crash as soon as it goes past the into logos :frowning: This is the only game I bought credits to use. :frowning:

Edit: Deleting all the files and doing a Scan and Repair, along with deleting the players folder did the job. It works now.

However the servers are very unstable. :frowning: Thereโ€™s a lot of packet loss. Iโ€™m from India.

์ถฉ๋ถ„ํžˆ ๊ทธ๋Ÿด ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ˜„์žฌ๋Š” ๋ถ๋ฏธ์ชฝ ๋ชฉ์ ์ง€๊ฐ€ ์—†๋Š”๋ฐ์š”, ํ˜น์‹œ ๊ฐ€๋Šฅํ•˜์‹œ๋‹ค๋ฉด ๋ฏธ๊พธ๋ผ์ง€๋ฅผ ์ด์šฉํ•œ ํŒจํ‚ท ๋คํ”„ ๋งํฌ๋Œ€๋กœ ํ•œ๋ฒˆ ํŒจํ‚ท ๋คํ”„๋ฅผ ํ•˜์—ฌ ๋ณด๋‚ด์ฃผ์‹œ๋ฉด ์ œ๊ฐ€ ์ฒ˜๋ฆฌํ•ด ๋“œ๋ฆด ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์„ ๋“ฏ ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Good to hear that it works now. Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If youโ€™re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

๋‹ต๋ณ€ ๊ฐ์‚ฌ ๋“œ๋ฆฝ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์š”์ฒญํ•ด ์ฃผ์‹ ๋Œ€๋กœ ํŒจํ‚ท ๋คํ”„๋ฅผ ์—…๋กœ๋“œ ํ•˜์˜€์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์›Œ์กด์„ fullVPN ๋ชจ๋“œ๋กœ ์‹คํ–‰ํ•˜๊ณ  ์ค‘๊ณ„์„œ๋ฒ„๋ฅผ US West๋กœ ์žก๊ณ  ์ง„ํ–‰ํ•˜์˜€์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๊ฒ€ํ† ํ•˜์…”์„œ ๋ถ๋ฏธ ๋ชฉ์ ์ง€๊ฐ€ ์ถ”๊ฐ€๋ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š”์ง€ ๊ฒ€ํ†  ๋ถ€ํƒ ๋“œ๋ ค์š”.

The issue has not been resolved. There is almost always packet loss and very high ping, no matter what node I try.

I even raised a private support ticket with all the details four days ago, and no one has even bothered to respond to it. I thought this was a paid service, which includes customer support, at least in like three or four days, but no response from anyone yet.

@TheXGX Iโ€™d leaved my answer at private topic you created. Please check first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received it, thank you so much!

Iโ€™m having packet loss as well. I was able to play few games with no problem but most of the times I am experiencing packet loss. Could you please help me out too? Iโ€™ve submitted ticket, but no response was received.

1 Like

I have decent latency but my packet loss is too high. It stays at 70% early on then drops at the end of the game.

1 Like

@desiassassin1 When I checked your configuration, it seems youโ€™re using TCP protocol for Connection Protocols. If I know CoD: Warzone is UDP based, so I donโ€™t think TCP works well for you.

However even if your packet loss is even same with UDP protocol for Connection Protocol, please try to:

• Changes your MTU value being more lower which found at โ€˜Setup -> Programโ€™
  • Or try to change a mudfish node to another one based on FAQ - Nodes

Hey! It actually works now by changing it to TCP. It didnโ€™t work with UDP enabled for me. Itโ€™s now stable and working properly. Thanks!

It does seem CoD:Warzone is UDP based, but for some weird reason when I change my connection protocol to TCP, Iโ€™m not getting any packet bursts anymore. To anyone looking for a fix for Warzone cause of packet bursts, change your connection protocol to TCP and it should work.

EDIT: Nope, on some games, I still have packet bursts. So I changed it back to default settings again. If any of you have a solution for this that would be awesome.