Can I get better ping if I swi

Can I get better ping if I switch from subscription to pay per traffic? Currently have 177 ping when mudfish is on. Also… how much gb that I spend when I’m playing about 4 hours a day in Archeage?

Sorry for the question. I’m trying to weigh in if I’ll try pay per traffic next

No perfect answer for this question because it’s very vary depending on
which ISP you’re using or how is the international cable condition good.
:slight_smile:

Working Mudfish VPN depends on nodes’ condition and approximately, 0.01 USD for 30 minutes

Ping

it is possible that my subscription with 22 days left can be change to pay per traffic? I wanna see for myself

No problem. :slight_smile: I’d refunded it into your credit then changed your data plan to PPT (Pay Per Traffic) and reset your changeable date too. Please check and let me know if there’s something wrong.

Okay I will try Archeage NA now. Btw the traffic I have to pay is only for the game right? What I’m saying is… it will not affect even though I’m using youtube while playing Archeage

Also I will try fastconnect

I believe Archeage won’t affected to YouTube.

You can guessing yourself when network traffic through over Mudfish as watching Realtime Credit Usage panel

Atm I’m having a good experience. My settings atm is TCP and fast connect on. Thank you for helping us!

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

always getting dc atm is this bc of ddos?

MUDEC_00059

• Please try to turn off FastConnect mode