Can i request for a trial credit?

i wanna try on Dota 2. i’m getting a high ping on SEA server

Hello there

There are a few things you may try to do that will decrease your ping. I hope that no background apps are using up the internet. For a more stable connection, choose a cable connection to the internet rather than a wi fi one. try this and then let me know about the result :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@pads2 Thank you for using Mudfish! When I checked your account, it seems you already bought the mudfish credits. :slight_smile: Please let me know if there are any issues while using Mudfish.

yes please, i’m still getting high ping on DOTA SEA server but in japan i have a stable ping. need help

@pads2 Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode enabled, it means there’s something a problem in the game item of Mudfish.

Hi I have registered but have yet to get the trial credits. Can I try out your service before subscribe. Tq

@samchung94 Sorry for this inconvenience… I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there are any problems or questions.

Hi, can I also request for trial credit? I just want to see if my ping will improve if I use Mudfish, thanks.

@harusauwus No problem. Please check your account again. I’d set a trial credit.

Hi,
Could i get some trial credit as well? I want to check out if it will work for me or not in CS2
@weongyo

@beceeryu Thank you for using Mudfish! When I checked your account, it seems you already bought the mudfish credits. :slight_smile: Please let me know if there are any issues while using Mudfish.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.