Can someone explain to me how the credits work?

Hello, I recently started playing Apex Legend, and while it should have low ping, I am getting 180ms. I tried Exitlag since there is a 3 day trial and since I am new to this, I didn’t expect it to work, but it fixed my problem. My ping went down to 50ms. The only issue right now is that the trial will end tomorrow, so I had no choice but to subscribe. But after speaking with someone, he recommended me this. He told me that it is cheaper, which it turns out to be true. I’m not sure how this works, though. How many credits will I get if I buy the $3 plan? How does the credits work and will it at least last me a month? and what does “pay per traffic” means? does it let me use the software freely? and if yes, then what are credits for?

@Darmie Thank you for interesting to Mudfish. For this case, please check Data Plans link for details. It depends on your data plan.

However if you’re playing Apex Legend, please be aware that you could encounter CDN and Mudfish issue. So please check this issue carefully too.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.