Can someone help with creating custom item for lost ark connection

hello guys
what im aware about that lost ark have build in item for long time already
i even played on kr using mudfish but thing that im from russia and playing on global server
and so my problem is that 1
i typically use mudfish account with proxifier so i dont need to launch webui for mudfish itself
for some reason with lost ark it doesnt work even if i make that full connection using proxy
so first question is if you know something about it like
if you somehow know about settings that could be used for proxifier to make it work for login
i can launch webui and then turn it off while i get to server list and then i can just use same mudfish account in proxifier it takes way less traffic for me i dont know if its same thing as wps mode or not but when i tried wps mode last time it didnt work at all
3 so my actual need for mudfish webui is to login until im getting on server list and then use it for all time game coonection on 6040 port
can you tell me if there possibility to make something like that
i mean so i dont need to put whole list of ips
or is there a easier way to put such ip list into settings for custom item

so again i need mudfish to lauch on start to get to server list then im using proxifier for everything but 6040 port
thing that porixier changing ports and i need them to stay as they should be initially

1 Like

As you might expect, we don’t perform the technical support for Proxifier program. :slight_smile: So frankly I don’t know for this question.

If you’re talking about WFP Item mode, yes it should work like what Proxifier does because it’s working based on the per-process basis.

However if it doesn’t work properly on your system, please send me Problem Report while this issue is happening.

I think you already checked Create Custom Item document, right? If then, please check WFP Item mode works fine or not. If there’s an error or warning, please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.